Having a hard time finding a table to fit into your odd shaped space or see something you like at a brand name store but don't want to pay the price? Well we have your answer. Whether it be that you need a very specific sized piece of furniture or if you have found something you like and would like us to recreate it - we can help. We work with you on the material, size, paint or finish technique, style, etc. - this way you have the exact piece you are looking for. Due to the fact that these pieces are built specifically for you - and they are 100% handmade - custom furniture pieces do take time to be built - so if you are looking for something in a rush - we probably are not your guys! Prices vary on material used and size so please contact us directly. We also do custom made home decor and signs. These can be done on a quicker turn around! Take a look at some of our creations that have been custom made for our customers and go to our Custom Pieces tab in the Let's Shop section to create your own!
Farmhouse Table with turned legs
This is a 6' Farmhouse table made with new wood that has been distressed and done in one color stain.
We made this TV cabinet from antique shutters and reclaimed wood. This was a piece that was made specifically for the needs of a client.
These bed side tables were made from reclaimed wood including live edge pieces.
This sofa table is made from new wood and distressed. Stained all in one color
This 4' Farmhouse table is made from new and reclaimed wood and distressed. The top has breadboard ends and is stained. The legs are white washed with a blue tone as well.
Some tips when deciding on your custom order Farmhouse tables:
- Know how many people you want to seat at the table. Typically 4' table seats 6 people, 6' seats 8 and 8' seats 10
- Know what type of legs you want. Turned legs are more expensive as we need to order the legs from an outside source. We also do a Trestle style bottom, Straight legs with a cross bar and angled legs as on a Harvest Table.
- We can also make extensions however realize we do them the old fashioned way where they slide in so you will need space to store them.
- Know if you want breadboard ends or not
- Know how you want to finish your table - we can do all one color, stain, etc. We also can do one color for the top and a different finish for the bottom which is our most popular.
- Know if you want distressed or not distressed
- We can also do unfinished tables that you can paint/stain yourself but please note that for people used to refinishing furniture - it is not the same painting on raw wood compared to furniture that you repaint!